Great Canadian Solar Ltd. (GCS) provides the services of engineering, procurement, and construction of photovoltaic (PV) systems.
GCS can assist you from the first step of designing your system through to the final step of energizing it and generating your own green, affordable, carbon free energy.
- Construction - We guarantee certified Journeyman and apprentice electricians perform all work.
- Engineering - We are proud to hold a Permit to Practise with The Association of Science & Engineering Technology Professionals of Alberta (ASET). All projects are designed to fit the exact needs of the client no matter how small or how large*.
- Application and Permit Filing - Applying for building permits, electrical permits, grant applications, and interconnection applications are one of the many services we provide.
- Trouble Shooting - Problem with your current system? We can help.
- Follow Up - Monitoring of your system to identify potential issues and ensuring customer satisfaction is very important to us.
*If required, Great Canadian Solar will outsource engineering from companies holding permits with APEGA or ASET for projects that require specialization.